วันเสาร์ที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Bad story ,I feel that

Several days ago. I felt so bad because I got a News from one artist.
I know him and I read a history about him.

I feel very bad . About resignation of him.
It very bad , His dream is destroyed.


someone feel like me want to said about it but It not good to said that.
I hope you fine and happy in soon.
when you feel good.....
I hope you show them is you can make it yourself.
Stand in you space and shine.


Although I not your fans,but I Appreciated you.
You're very strong leader in team, good brother,Grateful and very interesting.
Those thing to make you're a good person.
Thank you is you make a happiness for your fans,It's a memory and worthy lesson.

good bye........I'm sorry about this story

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น