วันเสาร์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Be Myself

waz zup haha^^

Today>>>>I met a something was changed.
sometime ......It's call thoughtfulness.
sometime......I feel, It's a feeling.

today....May be.....you can't get about me.
that's TRUE haha because I don't understand myself too.


IF.......

sometime you think you're "Right" But you're "Wrong" How you should be.... Ah I don't know.
some time you feel funny and be youself but other don't think that. How you should be....Umm perhaps you should stay at your point.


when I meet a problem ,I will gonna tell my mother or my sister. And I always recieve a good comment.
But today I want to stand by myself. Find the reasons to answers myself. "Yes..I(may be) Can"


haha...sometime everybody need a somebody walk together .
but sometime somebody want to stand alone ^^.


Today I miss my family and my home town very much. and I feel,I 'm gaga.

BYE.....

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น